Whatcha lookin’ for?
This Week’s Most Read…
Monthly Archives: May 2012
So you think you know your kid, right? I mean, you’ve been with him 92% of his life. The other 8% was spent at a babysitter’s, the church nursery, and grandma’s. And 20% of that time, he spent sleeping. So … Continue reading
I think one of the ways God keeps us parents humble is by creating our children to mimic everything we do. Just when you feel like super-mom because you mastered the never-ending to-do list all while keeping the family happy… … Continue reading
I am humbled. I began to write out my journey of faith just for myself, and I wrestled with the idea of making it public on my blog. (If you haven’t read it yet, this post won’t make sense. Read … Continue reading